Time Line Therapy
Master Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Training
THE MAJOR TECHNIQUES
- Eliciting the Time Discovering the direction and location of the client’s Time Line.
- Taking a Detailed Personal The more you know about a client, the better the intervention can be.
- Discovering the Root Cause or First Event for a Negative Emotion or Limiting
- Releasing a Negative Emotion. (Including: anger, sadness, fear, hurt, guilt, This is also the order in which to release the emotions)
- Removing a Limiting Decision. (Including “not good enough”, “can’t make enough money”, or “can’t have a great relationship”.)
- Changing the Direction/Location of the Time (Switching from In Time to Through Time or vice versa.)
- Creating Your Future® (Putting an event in the client’s future in a way that creates it )
- Regression Using Time Line Therapy® (How do you use Time Line Therapy® to go back and pick up positive resources or memories?)
Topics for this course